9801 Bissonnet St.,
Ste. K, Houston, TX 77036
monday - friday saturday9 a.m. - 6 p.m. 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
book an appointment
Exceptional Cosmetic Dentistry in Houston
The term cosmetic dentistry covers a wide range of services. Cosmetic dentistry has become more popular than ever, more people are interested in teeth whitening, shaping to closing spaces and replacing teeth. From minor cosmetic procedures like teeth whitening and gum re-shaping to more robust dental restorations like tooth replacement and dental veneers, there are a variety of cosmetic dental treatments, tools and technologies available to help give you the smile you have always wanted. No matter which cosmetic procedure you need, the specialists at Texas Dental Center will evaluate your distinct dental situation and go over the different options available to help you achieve a brighter, whiter, more brilliant smile. Here are a few of the cosmetic dental procedures we offer at The Texas Dental Center:
Cosmetic Dentistry to Improve Your Smile
• Teeth whitening. If you have always dreamed of a whiter smile, professional tooth whitening may be the ideal solution for you. Discolored, stained or dull teeth can make someone feel less confident about his or her smile and overall appearance. However, professional teeth whitening can be a more effective and longer-lasting alternative to at-home whitening kits to give you a whiter smile in just one visit with us.
• Bonding. Dental bonding is a great dental restoration solution if you have broken, chipped, cracked or stained teeth. To bond a tooth, an etching solution is first applied to the damaged tooth, then a tooth-colored resin is coated onto the tooth surface to give it a natural look and shape.
• Dental veneers. A dental veneer is a wafer-thin shell that is bonded directly to the front of a tooth to change its color, shape, texture or length. Veneers are an effective way to enhance the appearance, alignment or spacing of your teeth and give you something to smile about.
• Dental crowns. Dental crowns, or caps, are used for a number of reasons. They may be used to improve the function or health of an existing tooth or placed in conjunction with other dental procedures, such as dental bridges or implants. Dental crowns can also help restore the appearance of a worn, broken, discolored or misshapen tooth to give it a more complete and aesthetic appearance.
• Enamel shaping. Enamel shaping or contouring is a procedure that is used to resize, reshape or reposition teeth that are chipped or irregular in shape or size. This procedure may be combined with dental bonding or other treatments for a complete restoration of your smile.
• Dental implants. Dental implants are used to improve both the dental function and aesthetics of your teeth. They are primarily used to replace teeth that are decayed, damaged or missing, giving them a more natural appearance and durable function to help you to smile more confidently.
• Braces. Braces and teeth aligners are used to straighten crowded, crooked or misaligned teeth. Braces may be comprised of clear plastic, metal or ceramic and are used to gradually reposition one’s natural teeth over time.
• Dental bridges. A dental bridge can be used to replace a missing tooth or several teeth. This bridge is anchored into place using the adjoining teeth, literally bridging the gap between missing teeth. If you are interested in cosmetic dentistry because you are not satisfied with your smile, contact our office today to schedule an initial consultation with us.